Monday 18 April 2011

Almost Time!!

Well, my room is clean for the new carer, my bags are packed (almost) and I have just over 24 hrs until I am officially ON HOLIDAYS!! Handover starts in a few hours... Maddy is getting a Kiwi girl. Once I've finished tomorrow I am going back to Sidcup to stay with G&A overnight. On Wednesday I am catching up with Gillian, a friend from uni. We are going out for a meal (and probably some drinkies) at an AUSSIE pub in London. I am soooo looking forward to it :P From Gillian's I will make my way to the airport and spend the night there :S I have an early flight (with an even earlier check-in), so it is easier to get there earlier rather then take at least 3 buses...

Anyway, I'm getting pretty excited, and I CAN'T WAIT. Only 3 more days till I go to Turkey!!

1 comments:

Stella said...

Enjoy Turkey and stay safe!