Sunday 3 April 2011

2 days in London

December 1-3

Once I got back to England, I spent 2 nights at a youth hostel in London. As it was late at night I went straight to the hostel, but it was very nice walking through the SNOW. It was lucky I actually got back into London Heathrow, as Gatwick and Luton were closed! The next morning I had to go back to my client's house to get my winter jacket, a round trip which took me 5 hrs. Normally it would take about 2 at the most (Damn Snow). I finally got back to London, and went and saw The Lion King, which was fantastic!!! Highly recommend it :)

The next morning I went on the London Eye, and the view was really pretty with all the snow. Didn't do much else that day. I went and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the morning before I was due to go back to work. It was then a train ride, followed by a bus ride and a walk through the snow, wearing my suitcase as a backpack to get back to work...



Orpington had significantly more snow than London... There was no way I could wheel my suitcase through this!

0 comments: